Customers are getting more demanding and difficult. It is stressful to be on the receiving end of a nasty or angry customer, especially when you know you are not at fault.
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills to communicate with different kinds of difficult customers. You will also learn how to perform proper service recovery.
- Understand the mindset or personality of different customers
- Improve listening and speaking skills that are needed to deal with customers
- Know how to properly handle complaints and perform service recovery
- Know how to handle debt collection with professionalism and tact
- Know how to handle elderly, arrogant, upset, long-winded, abusive or indecisive customers
- Get to know your customers
- Why are customers so difficult?
- Types of difficult customers
- Understanding the needs of different types of difficult customers
- Understanding the personalities of customers.
- Communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Using the right language
- Questioning for better customer understanding
- Body language for different types of difficult customers
- Debt collection
- Planning a debt collection call
- Handling stalling and objections
- Negotiating with debtors
- Opening and ending a call professionally
- Techniques to handle difficult customers
- Handling elderly or arrogant customers
- Handling upset or abusive customers
- Calming angry customers
- Handling complaints and service recovery
- Handling complaints using A.S.A.P. approach
- Taking ownership of the customer problem
- Following up the complaint
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full day (7 hours)
Vietnamese: $700 to $900 per group
English: $1000 to $1200 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd