Customers are the most important people in an organization. They are the lifeblood of a business. Not only do we need to serve them, we need to provide them excellent service.
This course gives you the skills set to connect better with customers and provide an exceptional customer experience. You will learn that by empathising, taking ownership of customer’s issues and using customer centered strategies to solve business challenges they will create customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Have a proper mindset to deliver excellent customer service.
- Be able to create positive first and last impression
- Have the skills to deal with various types of difficult customers
- Acquire the necessary communication skills in providing excellent service
- Understand how to display the right body language
- Be able to handle customer complaints
- Know the ways to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Able to write quality customer service standards
- Get to know your customers
- Why is customer service so important?
- Understanding customer needs
- Finding out what customers want
- Customers expectations and satisfaction.
- Quality customer service standards
- The two dimensions of quality service
- Writing quality service standard statements
- Using the best customer service practices
- Measuring service quality
- Create a positive and lasting impression
- Making a good first impression
- Dressing and grooming guidelines
- Body language
- Welcoming and bidding farewell
- Keeping clean and tidy
- Handling difficult customers
- Handling elderly, arrogant, upset, abusive customers
- Handling customer complaints using A.S.A.P. approach.
- Words that should or shouldn’t be used.
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Customer follow up
- Anticipating customer needs and meeting them
- Personalizing your products and services
- Under-promise, over-deliver
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
2 full day (14 hours)
Vietnamese: $1200 to $1600 per group
English: $1800 to $2400 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd