Whether you are a student or a working professional, you are likely to face stressful situations in your life. The key to managing stress is to maximize the positive impacts of stress while minimizing those negative ones.
This course will provide you with the techniques to handle any stressful situation or challenging event.
- Understand what causes stress and how stress impacts a person
- Know the right way to approach a stressful situation
- Know how to create a stress reducing lifestyle
- Know how to reframe a stressful situation
- Use physical relaxation techniques to relieve stress
- Know how to cope with major challenges
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Understanding stress
- What is stress?
- Positive and negative impacts of stress
- Stress reducing lifestyle
- Eating properly
- Exercising regularly
- Sleeping well
- Altering a stressful situation
- Identify appropriate situations
- Creating effective actions
- Reframe the situation from negative to positive
- Using routines to reduce stress
- Organizing chores
- Using to-do list
- Delegating your work
- Identify stressful events and creating an action plan
- Relaxation techniques
- Find your sanctuary
- Using music and aroma therapy
- Meditation and yoga
- Coping with major challenge
- Establish a support system
- Knowing when to seek help
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full day (7 hours)
Vietnamese: $700 to $900 per group
English: $1000 to $1200 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd