In this course, you will develop the skills necessary to analyse a problem, generate solutions, and decide which solution most closely matches your objective.
The course provides several tools, techniques and tips to make you better able to solve problems and make the right decision.
- Apply logical tools to properly analyse problems for root causes.
- Establish and compare options in a variety of situations.
- Identify the best choice from various options
- Achieve group consensus about important decisions.
- Apply a four-step process to systematically solve problems and decide on appropriate solutions.
- Use brainstorming, mind mapping, and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the problem.
- Apply various techniques to make decisions
- Define the problem
- Systematic problem definition (6 basic questions)
- Systematic problem definition grid
- Cause and effect / fishbone diagrams
- Gather relevant information
- Find creative solutions
- Blocks to creative thinking
- Mind maps
- Reverse brainstorming
- De Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Evaluate and select solution
- Pro’s and con’s
- Force field analysis and decision matrix
- Assessment: force field vs. matrix
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Feasibility/capability analysis
- Implement solution & create an action plan
- Planning and scheduling
- Planning steps
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the decision
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
2 full days (14 hours)
Vietnamese: $1200 to $1600 per group
English: $1800 to $2400 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd