If an emergency situation happens to you or someone near you in your home or at the workplace, do you know what to do, besides calling for help? The knowledge of first aid and survival skills is very crucial in saving lives until professional medical assistance arrives.
In this course you will learn first aid techniques to be able to provide basic medical help to yourself and other people. You will also learn what to do in an emergency situations such as fire, flood or earthquake.
- Know the dangers in a fire, flood, storm or earthquake
- Know how to handle an emergency situation such as fire, flood, storm and earthquake
- Able to use a fire extinguisher
- Able to apply one man or two men CPR.
- Able to apply first aid to treat cut, burn, sprain, or fracture
- Know how to evacuate victims to safety
- Importance of first aid and survival skills
- Understanding the human anatomy
- Assessing the dangers before rendering help
- Survival skills
- What to do in a fire, flood, storm and earthquake
- Using a fire extinguisher
- Coronary-Pulmonary- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Assessing the victim
- The steps in CPR
- One man and two men CPR
- First Aid
- Stocking a first aid box
- Improvising the materials you have
- Treating cuts and abrasions
- Treating burns
- Treating contusions
- Treating sprains and fractures
- Making a stretcher
- Evacuation of victim
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full day (8 hours)
Vietnamese: $800 to $1000 per group
English: $1200 to $1500 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd