Emotions can influence the way we act and react in the workplace. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognize our behaviors, moods, and impulses, and manage them in a positive way. Emotional intelligence
helps you build stronger relationships, succeed at work, and achieve your career goals. The course helps you further develop your emotional intelligence through self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, and empathy.
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Learn the core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
- Practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
- Successfully communicate with others in a verbal or non-verbal manner.
- Interpretand manage your emotions.
- Use the concepts and techniques to positively impact others in the workplace
- Understanding emotional intelligence (EI)
- What is emotional intelligence (E.I.)?
- Importance of E.I.
- Differences between people with high E.I. and low E.I.
- Four dimensions of E.I.
- Know how to describe your emotions
- Understand what triggers your emotion
- Understand the behavioral impact of your emotions
- Manage your own emotions
- Motivate yourself
- Balance between optimism and pessimism
- The power of re-framing
- Recognize the emotion in others
- Ways to develop empathy
- Manage the Emotions of Others
- Verbal communication skills – listening and questioning
- Non-verbal communication skills
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full day (7 hours)
Vietnamese: $800 to $1000 per group
English: $1200 to $1500 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd