Able to think creatively is an important competency in the today’s business environment. Contrary to popular beliefs, creative thinking can be learnt and developed.
This course helps you better understand creativity and learn how to further develop it. You will also learn how to stimulate creative thinking and apply it in the workplace.
- Better Understand logical and creative thinking
- Become more creative
- Able to identify your thinking patterns
- Able to stimulate creative thinking
- Change the way you think
- Know how to engage creative people and set up a creative team
- Know the ways to stimulate and review ideas
- Use creativity to improve work procedures
- Understanding creativity
- What is creativity?
- Using logical and creative thinking
- Ways to becoming creative
- Understanding the creative process
- Identifying thinking patterns
- Understanding your thoughts
- Developing creativity
- Overcoming barriers to creative thinking
- Changing your approach
- Stimulating creative thinking
- Changing the way you think
- Using a creative approach
- Selecting the approach
- Applying your creativity
- Implementing ideas
- Involving creative people
- Working with others
- Setting up a creative team
- Facilitating creative thinking process
- Stimulating and analyzing your ideas
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full day (7 hours)
Vietnamese: $700 to $900 per group
English: $1000 to $1200 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd