The ability to handle yourself properly at the workplace or in a business event is a very Important social skill. If you know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it with grace and style, you’ll have a competitive edge in your career.
This course will equip you with all the skills and knowledge about business etiquette and professionalism to conduct business with more confidence, grace, and efficiency.
- Handle initial contact and business introductions professionally and confidently.
- Create and maintain an impression of credibility, power, and efficiency during business meetings.
- Follow proper telephone etiquette and create a great first impression on callers with professional tone.
- Use practical tips on handling issues related to professional workplace dressing and grooming.
- Follow key guidelines of proper written communication etiquette.
- Display proper attention to etiquette, protocol and manners of formal business dining.
- Professional Business Introductions
- Proper business introductions
- Making a great first impression
- Business handshake and body language
- Name and business cards protocol
- Dressing and grooming
- Business attire guidelines
- Smart casual guidelines
- Grooming guidelines
- Business Meetings Etiquette
- Punctuality and time management
- Seating etiquette considerations
- Organizing and chairing a meeting
- Telephone etiquette
- Prepare before you call
- Dealing with call screening
- Dealing with voicemail and call waiting
- Conference calls
- Basic Telephone Etiquette
- Business Correspondence Etiquette
- Written communication guidelines
- Email etiquette
- Business Dining
- Business dining etiquette
- Western / Asian table setting
- Seating guidelines
- How a host should behave
- How a guest should behave
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
2 full days (14 hours)
Vietnamese: $1200 to $1600 per group
English: $1800 to $2400 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd