Strategic planning helps an organisation to stay focused, analyse the marketplace, set accurate goals, assign responsibilities and identify appropriate staff development plans.
This course provides you with the skills to use a SWOT analysis, create and implement a strategic plan, implement required changes, identify the foundation of your organisational values, create valuable reports, set achievable goals and implement smart strategies.
- Write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is
- Complete meaningful SWOT analyses for the organization
- Set SMART goals for the organization and the people
- Use tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization
- Able to implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan
- Know how to evaluate a strategic plan
- Introduction to strategic planning
- What is strategic planning?
- The pyramid structure of strategic plans
- The process of strategic planning
- Vision, mission and values
- Creating a compelling vision
- Crafting the mission statement
- Developing core organization values
- Communicating the vision, mission and values
- Environmental analysis
- Performing a SWOT analysis
- Crafting strategies after the SWOT analysis
- Setting goals
- Setting SMART goals
- Cascading organizational goals to functions, departments and work units
- Putting up a strategic plan
- Assigning human, time, and financial resources
- Assigning roles, responsibilities and accountabilities
- 6. Implementing the strategic plan
- Managing change
- Converting strategies into action
- Evaluating the strategic plan
- Feedback and review
- Balanced scorecard / employee satisfaction survey / 360 degree feedback
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
2 full day (14 hours)
Vietnamese: $1500 to $1800 per group
English: $2000 to $2400 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd