The course teaches the essentials of the project planning process, analyses the unique challenges of each stage and how a project manager ’s mastery of essential knowledge increases the likelihood of project success.
You will learn multi-project management, estimating and budget development, constraint planning, communications planning, project control, earned value and integration management.
- Able to properly plan a project
- Know how to assemble and lead a project team
- Able to prepare a project budget
- Know how to communicate with various project stakeholders
- Use techniques to effectively control a project
- Able to manage project risks and quality
- Apply techniques to lead a cross-functional / cross cultural project
- Apply a useful computer application to manage a project team
- What is a project?
- Different types of project
- Roles and responsibilities of a project manager
- Project planning
- Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Estimating the work
- Developing a project schedule
- Determining the project budget
- Project control
- Managing project changes
- Managing project issues
- Managing project risks
- Managing project quality
- Project execution
- Assembling a project team
- Leading the project team
- Managing project communications
- Managing stakeholders expectations
- Managing vendors
- Ending a project
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full days (8 hours)
Vietnamese: $700 to $900 per group
English: $900 to $1200 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd