This program is for team leaders, supervisors and managers at all levels. Performance appraisal, an important part of staff development, is an on-going cycle of planning, feedback and coaching, and reviews.
This program takes participants through all phases of the performance management process.
- Understand the performance management process
- Understand the meaning of good or poor performance
- Able to establish clear objectives, measures and actions for employees
- Able to properly document performance using different rating systems
- Know how to prepare for a performance appraisal
- Know how to conduct an appraisal meeting
- Able to manage the performance of employees of different achievements
- Understanding performance management
- Meaning of performance.
- Importance of performance management
- Types of appraisal
- Setting objectives
- Planning for appraisal
- Performance planning
- Identifying and setting goals
- Documenting performance
- Rating and ranking systems
- Narratives, critical incident, MBO, 3060 degree feedback and other methods
- Performance review
- Introducing the session
- Essential communication skills
- Discussion and problem solving
- Handling difficult situations
- Dealing with performance problems
- Discussing developments and potential
- Development action plan
- Closing the session
- Following up the review meeting
- Monitoring progress
- Ongoing communication and coaching
- Implementing development action plan
- Reward and punishment
- Tying performance management with training and development
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
2 full days (14 hours)
Vietnamese: $1200 to $1600 per group
English: $1800 to $2400 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd