This program is for team leaders, supervisors and managers at all levels. Performance appraisal, an important part of staff development, is an on-going cycle of planning, feedback and coaching, and reviews.
This program takes participants through all phases of the performance appraisal cycle.
- Understand the importance of proper performance appraisal
- Able to establish clear objectives, measures and actions for employees
- Know how to prepare for a performance appraisal
- Know how to manage discussions in the appraisal
- Able to provide constructive feedback and evaluate employee performance in a fair and efficient manner.
- Understanding the purpose
- Why performance appraisal?
- Types of appraisal
- Setting objectives
- Empowering staff
- Rewarding success
- Preparing to appraise
- Being prepared
- Evaluating performance
- Identifying goals
- Creating a positive environment
- Being objective
- Planning the structure
- Managing the appraisal
- Introducing the session
- Agreeing the agenda
- Encouraging discussion
- Handling difficult situations
- Dealing with performance problems
- Discussing developments and potential
- Planning following up actions
- Summarizing the appraisal
- Following up the appraisal
- Monitoring progress
- Implementing development plan
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full day (7 hours)
Vietnamese: $700 to $900 per group
English: $1000 to $1200 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd