At work, we frequently need to influence or persuade our clients, suppliers, peers, subordinates and superiors to agree with our ideas and point of view.
This course will help you to develop practical skills and techniques to become a more proficient influencer and persuader.
- Become a more persuasive communicator
- Able to influence anybody in an organization using effective techniques
- Identify and use the sources of influence available to a manager
- Able to build better relationships with peers, subordinate and higher management
- Able to build rapport with people
- Understand what desirable resources will drive people to action
- Apply psychology in persuasion
- Able to speak more persuasively.
- Understanding influence and persuasion
- Defining influence and persuasion
- Sources of influence available to a leader or manager
- The influence model
- Understanding what drives / motivates people
- Building relationships
- Establishing relationship with employees
- Establishing relationships with your peers
- Establishing relationships with higher management and your boss
- Dealing with poor relationships
- Building rapport with people
- Building rapport with pacing and mirroring
- Building rapport with different personality styles
- Listening skills and questioning skills
- Influence through give and take
- Give and take strategies
- Persuasion techniques
- Using psychology in persuasion
- Persuasive speaking techniques
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full day (7 hours)
Vietnamese: $800 to $1000 per group
English: $1200 to $1500 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd