This is a crash course for managers and business executives who want to learn how to record, summarize and report business transactions to external stakeholders such as the government and investors Pertaining to the organization.
This course provides the knowledge to managers from non accounting and finance background to perform financial analysis, so as to enable them to plan, control and make decisions more effectively.
- Understand the contents of the income statement and the statement of financial position.
- Analyze and interpret the profitability of the business and take appropriate actions.
- Identify ways to manage revenue and control costs.
- Analyze and interpret the cash position of the organization and take appropriate actions.
- Analyze and interpret the financial risk of the organization and take appropriate actions.
- Analyze and interpret the efficiency of operating activities such as debt collection and inventory turnover and take appropriate actions.
- Introduction to financial statements
- Purpose of income statement
- How profit or loss is determined
- Revenues and operating expenses
- Purpose of statement of financial position
- Assets, liabilities and owners’ equity
- Financial Ratios Analysis
- Types of financial ratios
- Cross section analysis
- Trend analysis
- Limitations of financial ratios
- Profitability analysis
- Profitability ratios
- Ways to improve profitability
- Revenue management
- Costs control
- Liquidity analysis
- Liquidity ratios
- Ways to improve liquidity
- Financial risk analysis
- Leverage ratios
- Ways to increase / decrease leverage
- Operating efficiency analysis
- Efficiency ratios
- Ways to increase inventory turnover
- Ways to reduce debt collection period
- Improving the cash cycle
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
1 full day (7 hours)
Vietnamese: $800 to $1000 per group
English: $1200 to $1500 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd