The role of financial accounting is to document and report financial information to external parties such as investors, creditors and tax authority. Financial accounting helps managers to determine the operating health of their business as well as to provide clear and concise reporting to stakeholders.
This course gives you the necessary knowledge to record business transactions in the ledger and then prepare the basic financial statements at the end of the financial period.
- Understand the basic accounting principles.
- Able to perform double entry bookkeeping for assets, liabilities, expenses and income, and changes in owners’ equity.
- Able to perform balance day adjustments for prepayments and accruals.
- Able to determine profit or loss at the end of the financial period.
- Able to draw up the income statement and statement of financial position.
- Introduction to financial accounting
- Basic accounting principles
- The accounting equation
- Double entry rules
- Books of original entry and subsidiary ledgers
- Recording assets and liabilities
- Cash transactions
- Credit transactions
- Recording income and expenses
- Common operating expenses
- Common operating income
- 4. Recording inventory
- Sales, purchases and returns
- Cost of sales
- Owner’s equity
- Owner’s investment and withdrawal
- Profit and loss
- Closing entries
- Profit and loss determination
- Balance day adjustment
- Matching principle
- Adjustment for prepayments
- Adjustment for accruals
- Basic financial statements
- Income statement
- Statement of financial position
Post Training Quiz and Completion of Action Plan.
3 full days (24 hours)
Vietnamese: $1800 to $2000 per group
English: $2000 to $2400 per group
From our experiences in working with SPECTRA in developing our human resources capabilities, we have been satisfied with the trainers’ professionalism and skills, the quality of the training materials and administrative support that SPECTRA provides.
Pham Tri Tuyet
HR Supervisor Canon Vietnam
We are very pleased with the quality of the training. The content of the training program was well-developed and highly relevant to our managers. The entire program was effectively delivered through engaging, fun and meaningful training methods that enhanced participants’ skills and knowledge.
Vice President - Aquaculture Business, CP Group
Throughout the years of experience in cooperating with SPECTRA, in developing our people, SPECTRA has proven to be a reliable training partner. Trainers of SPECTRA are knowledgeable and experienced. Furthermore, we have also been satisfied with the quality of training need analysis, customized training materials, administrative support and post-training evaluations that they have provided us with
Executive General Manager - Isuzu Vietnam
The training class was fun and meaningful and has enriched all the participants with more knowledge
Richard KH Chua
Chief Executive Officer - Ben Thanh Management Services Co Ltd